Instructors may access teaching resources by clicking the ‘Request Instructor Resources’
tab next to the title.
Please note that you can subscribe to a maximum of
Mobile Communications, 2/e
List Price Rs.
Mobile Communications introduces the topic by providing a thorough grounding in the field of mobile communications. A wide range of examples is combined with a strong pedagogy to allow the book's use in high level courses and for self-study. This book provides a non-mathematical, computer science focus.
- Downloadable Resources
- Wireless transmission.
- Medium access control.
- Telecommunications systems.
- Satellite systems.
- Broadcast systems.
- Wireless LAN.
- Mobile network layer.
- Mobile transport layer.
- Support for mobility.
- Contains over 150 questions, over 250 illustrations, and a comprehensive glossary.
- Explains the most current developments in mobile communications in both research and industry in a well-structured context with detailed technical background.
- Conclude chapters with a set of exercises for self-study and references to standards, organizations, and research work related to the topic.
- Provides an up-to-date idea of the mobile/wireless communications field.
- Significant changes to be on top of this fast-developing topic.
First-time Users, Request Access
If you are new to this site, and you do not have a username and password, please