Quantitative Techniques: Theory & Problems
P. C. Tulsian
- 10 Digit ISBN:8131701867
- Imprint:Pearson Education
This book adopts a fresh and novel approach to the study of Quantitative Techniques, and provides a comprehensive coverage of the subject. Essentially designed for extensive practice and self-study, this book will serve as a tutor at home.
Chapters contain theory in brief, numerous solved examples and exercises with exhibits and tables.
Table of Content
- Linear programming: Formulation
- Linear programming: Graphs
- Linear programming: Simplex & Duality
- CPM: Networks
- Critical Path Method
- Project Evaluation Review Technique
- Crashing and Resource Allocation
- Queue Theory
- Statistical Decision Theory
- Decision Tree
- Adopts authors’ unique Teach-Yourself technique, to help you study at home.
- Numerous exhibits and tables to illustrate basic calculations.
- Theory based on an effective, classroom tested technique to guide the reader through step-by-step explanation.
- A separate chapter on designing network.
- Contains over 100 theoretical questions.
- Simple method to calculate Earlier time (Te) and Latest time (Tl)
- Advance problems on linear programming in various business decisions.
- Problems from various professional examinations.
- Contains over 700 solved examples.
- Over 100 exercises to test your understanding.
- Includes over 50 formulae.