Cases in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Robert M. O' Halloran
- 10 Digit ISBN:813172106X
- Imprint:Pearson Education
Students making an introduction to the hospitality and tourism field will benefit from the experienced educators and ex-industry employers who created the cases compiled in this unique text. The virtual exposure found in its case study experiences will enhance student curriculum and careers
Table of Content
Cases in Food Service Management
Cases In Lodging
- Menu Extensions in a Fast Food Operation
- The Waitress with a Nose Ring
- Menu changes resulting from food delivery shortages
- The Case of the Excessively Busy Line Co.
- The Redesign of a School Cafeteria
- The Employee Whose Personal Habits Defy Sanitation Guidelines
- Marketing Ingenuity & Product Development
- Vending Opportunities
- The Buses are coming
- Rebidding the Contract
Cases in Resort & Club Management
- Leadership Expectations
- Labor Productivity - a Hotel Case Study
- Partnership Marketing
- Hotel Recruitment in a Rural Environment
- Franchise Services Evaluation
- The Madison Hotel in Memphis
Cases in Tourism
- A Fresh Start at the Rainbow Golf Resort
- Blue Thistle Country Club
- Work Morale and Motivation
Cases by Business Type
- The Adirondacks: Human & Nature Tourism Partnership
- Developing Jordanian Tourism Products and Services
- Mount Evans Scenic Byway: Is It Being Loved to Death?
- Border Tourism Synergies in the North Country
- Food Service
- Resort & Club Management
- 23 interesting cases-Offer class discussion opportunities based on real-life scenarios with possible outcomes.
- A wide variety of cases-In the businesses of foodservice; lodging; resort and club management; and tourism.
- The virtual exposure found in its case study experiences will enhance student curriculum and careers.