Humanities and Communication Skills
integrates the role of humanities in the development of science and technology with an activity-based approach to effective communication. Along with increasing general awareness regarding critical issues and periods in the history of science, this volume equips students and professionals with necessary skills for communication and developing a positive attitude at the workplace, preparing technical reports and descriptions, and being aware of appropriate social and business ethics.
Designed as an interactive tool with customized features for each chapter, this book provides:
- hands-on, activity-based approach
- interactive modules for developing communication skills
- pair and group work exercises for team work
- thinking elements to enhance problem-solving abilities
- visual learning aids to for quick reference
This new approach towards understanding the relationship between the humanities and its role in the development of science and technology together with the customized content will make learning easier and a lot more fun.