Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, 6/e
Donald E. Fischer
- 10 Digit ISBN:8177588117
- Imprint:Pearson Education
This comprehensive interface of traditional and modern approaches to securities analysis and portfolio management embraces a global approach and uses the unique feature of applying concepts to a continuous example, McDonalds Corporation.
Table of Content
- Introduction to Securities.
- Markets for Securities and Taxes.
- Risk and Return.
- Economic Analysis.
- Industry Analysis.
- Company Analysis: Measuring Earnings.
- Company Analysis: Forecasting Earnings.
- Company Analysis: Applied Valuation.
- Bond Analysis; Returns and Systematic Risk.
- Bond Analysis: Unsystematic Risk.
- Bond Management Strategies.
- Rights, Warrants and Convertibles.
- Technical Analysis.
- Efficient—Market Theory
- Portfolio Analysis.
- Portfolio Selection.
- Capital Market Theory.
- Managed Portfolios and Performance Measurements.
- A comprehensive, continuing illustration of a real company and real portfolio, McDonald's Corporation, demonstrate the application of the techniques of security analysis and portfolio management throughout the text.
- Expanded integration of international investing materials into chapters on equities, bonds, and derivatives.
- Revised and expanded cases placed throughout the text integrate two-to-three chapters and can be assigned to help students deal with real world situations.
- Updated information on the latest developments in taxation and accounting that are relevant to securities analysis and investing.
- Expanded materials on derivatives to include newer option forms and discussion of the general subject of financial engineering.