- Chapters and topics have been organized in a reader-friendly manner.
- Ample number of solved examples and exercise problems included in each chapter.
- Extensive coverage of applications of mathematical modeling in business.
- Ideal text for all levels with real-life applications.
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Business Mathematics
3. Theory of Sets and Its Business Applications
5. Functions and Graphs
6. Quadratic Functions and Theory of Quadratic Equations
7. Permutation and Combination
8. Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
9. Sequence and Series-its Application to Business
10. Compound Interest and Annuities
11. Coordinate Geometry
12. Locus and Equation to a Locus
13. Straight Line
15. Matrix and its Applications to Business
16. Application of Matrix Concept
17. Differential Calculus and its Business Applications
18. Applications of Integral Calculus to Business
19. Functions and Their Applications to Business
20. Linear Programming and its Application to Business
21. Transportation Problem
22. Probability Theory
23. Correlation and Regression Analysis
24. Concept of Shares
• The problems discussed in the examples and in the exercises are related to the Business
• Mathematics question papers .