A great strategic plan is not enough. If you neglect the implementation all your clever thinking amounts to nothing. This punchy guide shows you how to make strategy happen.
Foreword by Richard Koch
2. Developing good strategy ± a science or an art?
3. What makes strategy development difficult?
4. Why the top team must lead the charge
5. The execution of strategy ± the people puzzle
6. Ten strategic pitfalls . . .
7. . . . and how to avoid them
8. Tips for the top - what aspiring execs need to know and do
9. In summary
Further Insights: Why there is little new in strategy
Further Insights: The core strategy process