The books in the Frameworks series are well structured and provide a step-by-step guide to essential principles. They develop a basic framework of understanding to underpin further study of core business, financial and legal subjects in the higher education curriculum.
The fourth edition of Advertising has been fully revised and updated, meeting the requirements of several examination syllabuses. There is new material on leading-edge printing and communications technology and a completely new chapter on the advertiser and the Internet.
Table of Content
- Advertising and the Marketing Function
- The Advertising Department
- Types of Advertising
- The Advertising Agency
- Advertising Media: Above-the-line
- Advertising Media: Below-the-line
- Sales Promotion
- Direct Mail and Direct Response
- Layout and Typography
- Printing Processes
- Public Relations
- Corporate Advertising
- Corporate Identity
- Advertising Research
- Law and Ethics of Advertising
- Planning and Executing an Advertising Campaign
- The Advertiser and The Internet
- Contains chapters on writing copy, designing advertisements, the advertising department and corporate identity
- Includes a greatly expanded directory of contacts in the advertising industry
- Covers, and is recommended for the LCCI Third Level Certificate and CAM Certificate in Communications, valuable also for CIM and HNC/D students
- Contains updated material on advertising departments, TV franchises, radio stations, codes of practice, sponsorship, corporate video and satellite broadcasting.