Business Organisation and Management
Written in clear and easy-to-understand manner, this book adopts a fresh and novel approach to the study of Business Organisation and Management keeping in view the specific requirements of the students appearing in the B.Com examination of the Indian universities, and other professional examinations
Table of Content
- Nature and Purpose of Business
- Structure of Business
- Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics
- Factors to be Considered for Starting Business
- Forms and Formation of Business Enterprises
- Public Enterprises
- Formation of Company
- Small-Scale Business in India
- Channels of Distribution
- Internal Trade
- External Trade
- Advertising and Salesmanship
- Financial Planning and Capital Structure
- Sources of Business Finance
- Nature and Significance of Management
- Principles of Management
- Directing – Supervision
- Directing – Motivation
- Directing – Leadership
- Directing – Communication
- The subject is presented in a self-explanatory manner so that even self-taught students may not feel any difficulty in understanding it.
- The matter is so presented that it serves as a tutor at home.
- Almost all the possible patterns of questions based on the standards of B.Com. examinations of major universities are included in this book.
- Questions have been set at different levels of difficulty.
- Questions have been put in a logical sequence.
- Includes revision questions for practice.