The Charisma Effect: How to Make a Powerful and Lasting Impression
Imagine being able to make a positive and lasting impression wherever you go…
We all know people who have charisma. They exude confidence and charm, and connect effortlessly with those around them. With ease, they gain trust, agreement and admiration.
Want to have it too?
The Charisma Effect reveals how. Learn to generate your own personal palette of impact skills, establish a rapport with everyone you meet and convey gravitas wherever you go. Find out how to harness the powerful effects of charisma to improve all aspects of your life.
Table of Content
PART I: AIM- Discover and clarify your real purpose
PART II: BE YOURSELF - The seven Charisma Effect behaviours
PART III: CHEMISTRY - Create that special attraction
PART IV: Putting it all together
- Chemistry: The need for A-I-R
- Chemistry: Attention
- Chemistry: Interdependence
- Chemistry 4: Rapport
- Using A-B-C in real life
- A light and practical approach, Includes exercises that enable the reader to experiment with their personal impact in different situations of their choice.
- This book does not offer cast iron rules but focuses on helping the reader find their ‘palette’ of key impact skills.
- There have been countless books on formal presentation skills, but there are relatively fewer devoted entirely to making an impression day-to-day in informal or small group settings, when in fact these situations occur most frequently. This book plugs that gap.
- Andrew Leigh is a prolific author with several years experience in this area – and his own company runs courses on the topic of communication.