Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- 10 Digit ISBN:8131759202
- Imprint:Pearson Education
The revised and enlarged second edition of Security Analysis and Portfolio Management provides a more comprehensive coverage of concepts. It has been expanded to strengthen the conceptual foundation and incorporates the latest research and up-to-date thinking in all the chapters.
Table of Content
Major Stock Exchanges
- An Overview of Financial Markets
- Stock Exchanges in India
- Stock Market Regulation
- Services of Intermediaries
- Investment Opportunities
- Debt Instruments and Their Valuation
- Equity Instruments and Their Valuation
- Derivatives and Their Valuation
- Fundamental Analysis I: Economic Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis II: Industry Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis III: Company Analysis
- Technical Analysis I: Charting Tools
- Technical Analysis II: Tools
- Risk Management with Derivatives
- Portfolio Risk Analysis
- Portfolio Theory
- Portfolio Building Process
- Mutual Fund Management
- Portfolio Performance Evaluation
- Portfolio Management
- Forecasting Portfolio Performance
- Hedging Portfolio Risk
- Completely new chapters on portfolio risk analysis, portfolio building process, mutual fund management, portfolio performance evaluations and hedging portfolio risk have been included.
- An Indian perspective has been presented through cases and examples to help students from Indian business schools relate to the concepts discussed in the book.
- Each chapter begins with a feature called ‘The Situation’, in which managers in a fictitious company must make certain key decisions in the derivatives market.
- The chapters are interspersed with Business Snapshots that provide interesting facts related to the topic discussed in the chapter. These additional bits of information help retain the students’ interest and provide them with insights into real-world events.
- The book employs learning tools such as learning objectives, chapter outlines, detailed chapter summaries, key terms and review questions to help the reader grasp the subject matter better.