Retail Marketing Management, 2/e
Retail Marketing Management will be invaluable for students of retail marketing and retail marketing management at undergraduate level, as well as those studying retailing, retail studies and retail management at undergraduate level. HND students of Retail Marketing will also find the text useful.
This text takes an integrated approach to explaining the process of internationalisation, and the inclusion of plenty of international examples reinforces this approach.
Table of Content
- An Introduction to retailing as an activity
- An introduction to retail marketing
- Consumer behaviour and retail operations
- The management of service and quality in retailing
- The retail marketing mix and product
- Merchandise Management
- Retail pricing
- Retail promotion
- Retail logistics and distribution
- Methods and approaches to retail marketing planning
- Retail location strategies and decisions
- The management of a retail brand
- The applications of It to retail marketing
- Consumerism and ethics in retailing
- International retailing
- The future of retailing
- Greater coverage of Marketing Planning – chapter now split into two to allow greater coverage and keep in-line with recent developments in this field.
- Floor plan illustrations and more visual tools utilized expanding the understanding of the theory.
- Web references at the end of each Chapter, and further suggested reading.
- A clear and accessible writing style.
- Learning objectives, illustrations, examples, mini case studies and revised revision questions.
- A coherent structure, which provides a logical overview of the development of a retail marketing management strategy.