Global Search Engine Marketing: Fine-Tuning Your International Search Engine Results
Global Search Engine Optimization: Fine-Tuning Your International Search Engine Results by Anne F. Kennedy and Kristján Már Hauksson is a SEMPO (Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization) recommended read.
Use search to reach all your best customers—worldwide!
Don't settle for U.S.-only, English-only search marketing: master global search marketing, and reach
all your most profitable customers and prospects—wherever they are!
Leading global search experts Anne Kennedy and Kristján Már Hauksson identify all the challenges associated with global search marketing, and offer proven solutions for every key issue, from culture and communication to technology and law. Discover surprising local differences in how people search, craft online marketing campaigns that reflect local cultures, and learn how to profit from tools and social platforms most North American marketers have never even heard of!
Table of Content
1. Can You Afford Not to Think Globally?
2. Common Territory: Search Marketing Without Borders
3. China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan
6. United Kingdom
8. South Korea
10. Nordic Countries
17. South America: Spanish-Speaking Markets
20. Middle Eastern and North African Countries
A SEO/SEM Resources
B Google Countries and Domains
• An indispensable resource for companies of all types and sizes that operate internationally
• Proven solutions for the unexpected challenges, customs, and technical and legal issues associated with marketing online to customers who don't speak English and live outside North America
• Covers global pay-per-click, SEO, social media, mobile apps, multilingual web analytics, and more