ActiveTeach Universal Mathematics
What is ActiveTeach? ActiveTeach is a learning resource that combines a pedagogically-sound textbook with innovative teaching and learning materials&mdashseamlessly integrating technology with the syllabus to ensure 'blended&ldquo learning and a learner-friendly classroom environment.
Why is ActiveTeach Universal Mathematics better than any other series?
- A variety of digital resources are mapped to the content with a focus on eliminating 'mathophobia .
- The series meets the needs of visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners as it provides innumerable examples and illustrations, engaging animations, video-based tutorials, captivating videos, concept enhancing audios, and a host of interactive activities and differentiated worksheets.
- Interesting games will help students learn in the play-way method and make the learning of mathematics a visually enjoyable experience.
- Glossary section is equipped with illustrations and voice-overs that will help in building a strong foundation in mathematics.
- My Resources will give creative teachers the option to explore beyond what is given and help them design their own lesson plans. Find Resources will help teachers get a list of available resources.
- Dynamic Question Zone is an exclusive resource provided to teachers to help them create questions papers. A special link for Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) will also equip teachers with the power to appropriate tasks for formative assessment throughout the year.
- The hotspot and curtain tools can be used to mask the page ively and offer emphasised learning.
- A special section on Active Widgets contain interesting mathematics resources such as 2D and 3D objects, converter, calculator and stopwatch.